Wednesday, November 9, 2011

PIZZA Party!!


We recently found a recipe for pizza crust that makes it possible for me to enjoy pizza again.  Both Wendi and I love it.  I’m quite pleased!

Pizza Crust

Ingredients:
3 cups spaghetti squash, cooked
1 ½ cups cheese, shredded (I use low-fat mozzarella)
2 eggs

Directions:
Remove liquid from squash.  Add eggs and cheese and mix well.  Press into 9 X 13” glass baking dish and bake at 350 for 10 minutes (I bake for at least 15 mins).  Add cheese, veggies, meat or whatever you like and bake for an additional 25 minutes or until golden brown.

Makes 8 servings

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 70.1g
Amount Per Serving
Calories 113              Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8.3g                                            13%
Saturated Fat 4.8g                                      24%
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 69mg                                      23%
Sodium 153mg                                               6%
Total Carbohydrates 2.9g                   1%
Sugars 0.1g
Protein 6.9g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 17%
Iron 2%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet

Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.

I stole this recipe from:  http://caloriecount.about.com/spaghetti-squash-pizza-crust-recipe-r64894 

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try that since I can't eat a regular crust either! I make one with cauliflower and it is really good too!

    ReplyDelete